In the heart of Muong Hoa Valley, 8km from Sa Pa, in a traditional Black Hmong village,
– The Sapa cultural background is very diverse and unique come from many various ethnic minorities such as Thai, Zao, Hmong … So we trying to maintain & develop it.
– Bring the authentic Sapa culture to the world
– Help the local people get the better life through tourism , improve knowledge & protect the environment through social works as social organization.
What made us unique
There is no mountain higher than knees of Hmong people
– We are a social community – not a business enterprise, so the price is very reasonable
– We are focusing on 3 kinds of original trek, make sure that customers will be able to experience the trek as authentic as possible: Natural, Adventurous, Culture
– With flexible knowledge and skills, our guides can customize your treks in your own way
In the heart of Muong Hoa Valley, 8km from Sa Pa, in a traditional Black Hmong village, ZiZi homestay welcomes travelers in a local, welcoming and authentic atmosphere.
Enjoy the breathtaking view on rice terraces and mountains, our local food(and our famous spring rolls!), some unforgettable activities like trekking with a Hmong guide or drinking rice wines with Black Hmong people…. We also welcome volunteers who want to teach English to Hmong children.
Wifi connection, free breakfast, hot water for shower including with your night.
Feel free to ask us any question regarding your stay here.